Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just enjoying our lives :)

Life has slowed down a little. I've finished all my Christmas shopping so now we are just having fun & enjoying the Holiday Seasons....Co-Op is over for a month, and now we are looking forward to Thanksgiving & Christmas!! There is never a dull moment in our house...Here's a few pictures of all of us. Enjoy!



My angels! I can't imagine life without them. They are a blessing & a joy to be around. They can always put a smile on my face :)

My future Rock Star :) I don't know where she would get that from :)



Jeff & the girls.


The girls in their playhouse. They love setting up the chairs in the living room and playing "house".

The girls love to play "piggy back" with dad. They also love when he chases them & plays Hide & Seek with them. It's hilarious to watch!

The girls stayed with my aunt on this day while we went to the funeral. Bryleigh got her cat from my aunt so she wanted me to take a picture of her with "Sara" the cat. She wanted to send the picture to my aunt...so of course, Tracee had to show off her baby in the picture too. This turned out to be a great picture.

Tracee loves the mirrors at Co-Op :) She can't get over the fact that there is another person that looks just like her. LOL~

Just take a seat anywhere! She was so sleepy in this picture that she just sat right down into a container of blocks! haha.

Bryleigh & her friends at Co-Op. Bryleigh loves Co-Op. She said she will miss it but, I'm looking forward to the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment