Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas 11/24/2010

I can't believe it's almost Christmas...where did this year go???



I am doing good this year. I actually have all my Christmas presents bought & wrapped.



The girls wanted to go on and decorate the house before Thanksgiving!
How could I say "no" to those cute little faces! LOL!

Tracee loves decorating the tree
Bryleigh & the Tree

Here's all my decorations on my Entertainment center...I'm running out of room. LOL~
Here's our Christmas Tree.
Here's our door wreath, I'm hoping to get the lights put on the house next week.
I also have mailed just about all my Christmas Cards out too! I love Christmas!! Can't wait to see what Santa has under the Christmas Tree for me ;)
Bryleigh's letter to Santa. She is so excited!
Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you all have a great holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment