Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just how do you do it??




I love when I tell people that I'm a stay at home mom & that I also homeschool because the expressions on their faces are priceless! When people find out what I do they always ask the same question "How do you do it?" I begin to explain to them how easy it is to stay at home & homeschool, however many times I don't have enough time to explain just how easy it really is. So I will begin to explain a few ways in my blog of how I am able to stay at home & homeschool as well. First thing I'm going to cover is finances. That is one of the biggest issues that people have. Well, God has blessed my husband & me. When I was in college, I ran up $32,000 worth of debt because I had no clue about how to manage my money. These credit card companies were sending me all of these pre-approved credit cards but, I did not understand the consequences of interests or paying back the money plus interest. I had to learn the hard way!When I met my husband, we decided to go to a Dave Ramsey course that was being offered at my grandmother's church.

I had never heard of Dave Ramsey so I was really amazed at the knowledge I gained through the course. He offers great money management information based on Godly wisdom. Every topic he discusses is backed up by a biblical reference. And he offers great products to order to help maintain a credit card free life. I highly recommend checking him out. I can honestly tell you that Dave's course changed our lives forever! You will not regret it and if you are considering staying at home, this will help you get off on the right foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment