Thursday, December 1, 2011




I'm so excited! I am now an independent distributor for The Gourmet Cupboard! I have prayed for many months for God to allow me to find a Christian Based work at home job that I can do while I'm homeschooling my girls. I was introduced to this company by one of my friends & after tasting the food, I was hooked.

Gourmet Cupboard offers handmade gourmet desserts, meals, soups, coffees, teas and dips at very affordable prices! Each mix is handmade using only the finest ingredients. Each mix includes all the dry ingredients, and you simply add one or two other ingredients such as sour cream, water, cream cheese, ground meat, etc. The products are individually handmade in Southeast Texas and most contain no msg or preservatives. There are even mixes for those people who are gluten free or diabetic! With Christmas right around the corner, these mixes make great gift ideas too!

Also, if you are like me and need a little extra income, The Gourmet Cupboard offers an excellent business opportunity with FREE signup, low product purchase requirements, and great training! It is a wonderful opportunity for a work at home business for mothers, retirees, or anyone wanting to make some extra money and enjoy our tasty products!

Just visit this website for more information:
http://www.thegourmetcupboard.com/

To look at the products, click the tab on the right that says Our Products. And if you find something you like, feel free to order it...when ordering please include my Rep ID number 6361 at the top of the page.

If you have any problems ordering feel free to email me and I will order whatever you need!

Thanks for looking & pray for me as I start this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment