Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Buddy the Elf Performance

Bryleigh & I went with some of our homeschool friends to the Performance of Buddy the Elf. Tracee went to stay with Mamaw Margaret. She really wanted to go but I was afraid that she would want to be up on stage with Buddy!

They had the Jack Howard Theatre decorated with beautiful Christmas Trees. Everywhere we looked there were gorgeous Christmas decorations! So of course, you know me, I had to take pictures!



I was really amazed because this was the third performance of the day and the theatre was packed. Buddy the Elf turned out to be a great performance. Bryleigh loved it (and so did I). Buddy & his friends traveled back in time to see if they could help Santa Claus get over his cold before Christmas day. In doing so, they traveled to different places around the world to see see how they celebrated Christmas. Bryleigh loved the Egyptian part especially Cleopatra & the Egyptian Dancers. She also liked the Kung Fu part. She says she wants to take Kung Fu when she gets older.

I am so glad we had an opportunity to see this. It was a great performance and I would recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment